Library and Information Centre:
Library and Information Centre at Dr. NSAMFGC functions as a centre for information and research activities for the academic and intellectual development of students and staff members. The library has automated its collections using “KOHA” integrated library management system.
- Text Books- 6809
- Reference Books- 712
- SC/ST Book Bank books- 897
- Journals- 10
- Magazines- 08
- News Papers- 10
- E-Resources: NLIST
- Institutional Membership: British Council & NDL (National Digital Library).
- Circulation Section
- Reference Section
- Journals Section
- Dailies Section
- Newspaper Clippings
- SC/ST Book Bank facility
- OPAC: To facilitate smooth search of library collections, “OPAC” (Online public Access Catalogue) facility is made available to users.
- Digital Library: Digital library is having 10 Computers; through these computers our students & faculty members can access subscribed NLIST online resources, like e-books, e-journals and other digital resources. Windows 7 operating system is being installed in all the computers in digital library.
Rules to be followed in the Library:
- Users must bring Identity Card to the library.
- All users should sign in the register meant for students and faculty members once they enter in to the library.
- Users should maintain silence in library.
- Users should not use mobile phones in the library.
- Keep your belongings at the entrance of the Property counter.
- Library documents should be handled with great care.
- Borrower card must be presented at the time of issuing books.
- Borrower cards are not transferable. Books will not be issued to borrowers who carry Borrower cards of other
- Before borrowing the book, the member must make sure that the book lent is in good condition and the page numbers are intact.
- The books issued to the stake holders should be returned on or before the due date and in good condition.
- If the books are not returned on time they are subject to a fine of Rs. 10 per day till they return the books.
- Reference Books are meant for reading in library only
- User should handled digital library computers smoothly for keeping it in good working condition.
- Do not install or uninstall any software in library computers.
- If any of the computers are not working report the same to the librarian. Do not try to fix it.